Sunday, April 28, 2013

Scrambled Eggs

Scrambled Eggs: My favorite breakfast meal
Guest Post by Noah W.

Everyone in our family likes scrambled eggs. I like to cook them. My dad says that the secret to scrambled eggs is to cook them over low heat. Don't forget the salt and pepper. :)

Scrambled Eggs
Eggs
Milk (optional)
Oil or butter
Salt and pepper
  • First crack the eggs into a bowl.
  • Stir them until they are mixed up.
  • Add some milk if you want.
  • Heat oil or butter in a pan over low to medium heat.
  • Put the eggs in the pan.
  • Get a spatula, turn it over and scrape the eggs in the pan back and forth.
  • Add some salt and pepper.
  • Keep cooking and stirring the eggs until they aren't runny anymore.
  • Then put them on a plate.
Notes: It's good to have at least one egg per person. I like two eggs.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Noah!
    Now I know that I have been over cooking them and not stirring enough. These are sooo tender.

    ReplyDelete